Kimm Daley, BSc, ACII, LLB (Hons.), Attorney-at-Law
Experience & Activities
Kimm Daley has over 20 years’ experience in the insurance industry and is one of the few market professionals holding the ACII and Attorney-at-Law designations.
Before joining the MGI (Insurance Brokers) Limited team in 2009 she occupied the post of Claims Manager at CGM Insurance Brokers Jamaica Limited.
She has held the following positions:
- Board Member – College of Insurance & Professional Studies 2007-2008
- Lecturer – College of Insurance Professional Studies 1995-1997
- Secretary – Jamaica Insurance Brokers Association 2003-2005
- Founding Member – Jamaica Society of Insurance Professionals & Technicians
She currently holds the following positions:
- Director – Paralegal Training Institute – 2017 to present
- Company Secretary for MGI (Insurance Brokers) Limited – 2011 to present
- Company Secretary BCMG – 2021 to present
- Director – Leder Mode Successors Limited 2018 to present
Contact Kimm at: email@example.com